Gunung Sitoli Nias Island - North Sumatra
Nias Island lies on latitude 10 30' north and longitude 970 98' east. It covers an areas of 5,625 km2 which is mostly lowland area of ± 800 m above sea level. It is the biggest in a group of islands on this side of Sumatera that is part of the province of Sumatera Utara. This area consists of 131 islands and Nias Island is the biggest. The population in this area is about 639,675 people (including Malay, Batak, and Chinese). Nias has a very unique culture and nature which is far different from other areas in North Sumatra. This is because of its separate and remote location from the rest of Sumatra.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Nias Island Tour
Start/Finish: Polonia Medan Airport
Tour Code: KNLR-NIT-6D
Day 01: Medan - Nias Island
Flight to Gunungsitoli by RIAU AIRLINE / MERPATI NUSANTARA AIRLINES. Upon arrival in Binaka Airport Gunungsitoli will be met by tour guide. Drive to Lagundri Beach in Teluk Dalam. En - route enjoy the most beautiful of view and the village of Nias. Check in For accommodation.
Day 02: Bawomataluo Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Botohilitano and Bawomataluo village to see the Traditional village with the King’s House made from massive wood. Observed the megalithic cultures and the way life of Nias tribe, Stone Jumping and War Dance could be served on special request. Explore to Orahili dan Hilisimaetano traditional villages to see the habitual life of Nias tribe.
Day 03: Gomo Megalith Tour Exploration
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Tour. Drive to Lahusa and explore to the oldest Megalith site at Lahusa Satu, Tetegewo, Tuhegeowe and Tundru Baho. Afternoon return to hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Tracking
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Orahili village to start your tracking. Arrive at the gate of Bawomataluo on foot walk to Ono Hondro, Sifalawa, Hilinawalo and the end of your tract will be arrive at Hilisimaetano.
Day 05: Lagundri Beach - Gunungsitoli
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Gunungitoli. Visit the northern Nias traditional houses at Tumori village. Arrival At Guning Sitoli check inat Hotel Nasional or similar accommodation
Day 06: Gunungsitoli – Medan
After breakfast transfer to Binaka airport for flight departure to Medan. Arrival in Kuala Namu International Airport . connect with your onward flight. Tour Ends
what does included, what does NOT included and prices are upon request: Please email us directly.
- Medan, Toba Lake and Sibayak Volcano - 5 Days
- Lake Toba Holiday - 4 Days
- Explore Sumatra - 13 Days
- Discover Sumatra Islands - 21 Days
- Leuser National Park Trek Expedition - 8 Days
- North Sumatra Adventure Trekking Tours - 7 Days
- Sumatra Overland Tours Trekking - 10 Days
- Sumatra Tours Expedition - 14 Days
- Medan, Orangutan Bukit Lawang and Toba Lake Tours - 6 Days
- Orangutan Bohorok Tours Trekking - 2 Days
- Orangutan Bukit Lawang Day Tour
- Leuser National Park Tracking - 3 Days
- Mount Leuser National Park Tracking and Camping - 4 Days
- Tangkahan Bukit Lawang and Lake Toba Tour - 7 Days
- Bukit Lawang Leuser National Park Medan Tours Trekking 5 Days
Lake Toba Tours Indonesia - 3 Days