Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions.
• Booking must be made as far in advance as possible.
• A non-refundable deposit of 30% is payable at the time of booking. By paying your deposit you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree by to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A minimum deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking.
• Full payment must be made 30 days before your arrival date.
Refund Policy - Cancelled by you
Automatic loss of 30% non-refundable deposit.
If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT 31 - 45 days before a guest is to have arrived, we will refund your money less an amount of 70% to cover any bank transfer fees.
If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT between 15 - 30 days prior to arrival, KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT will charge 50% plus any bank transfer fees.
If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT 8 - 14 days before a guest is to have arrived, KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT will charge 75%, the entire total trip cost.
If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT 1 - 7 days before a guest is to have arrived, No refund is given.
KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT is NOT responsible for any bank service charges charged by your local bank/credit card fee.
Every participant shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We do not accept responsibility for losses or expenses result.
Alteration to Program
You understand that the itineraries and activities described are indicative and prepared with due care but they could change at any time for a number of reasons. We will do our utmost to inform you in advance of any such changes. You understand that the itinerary could change due to weather, political situations, airline schedule changes, force majeure or any other circumstance. KNLR accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment or delays or any other costs you may incur as a result of such a change.
Conditions of Travel
I understand and agree that travel by its nature implies a standard of comfort, safety, conditions and health, different to your home environment and that these conditions can vary from day to day. By participating in this program I accept the risks with travelling away from home.
We acts as intermediary for transport, carriers, accommodation, restaurant and other component that use during the program, assumes no responsible for any delay, change of schedules, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, and irregularity. Due to all causes beyond the program, we reserve the right, without penalty, to alter itineraries or program.
Clients must be aware that our authorized tour leaders and representatives may take photographs and films of our clients whilst on any of the tours of which the company reserves the right to use such material for any advertising or brochure production without obtaining further consent. The company also reserves the right to use any comments clients make regarding the tours on any questionnaires or complimentary letters, to use in future promotional literature.
EXCLUSION FROM THE TOUR
The company shall not be responsible for or be liable to any client who commits an illegal or unlawful act in any country visited. He or she may be excluded from the tour, without any refund of the tour fare.
It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits and vaccination and other medical certificates as may be required for the whole of the tour. The company does not accept responsibility for changes in regulations for visas or any particular requirements for visas. The company cannot be held responsible for the failure of the client to obtain the necessary visas.
Special diet requirements must be advised in writing to the company when the client makes a booking. The company will attempt to provide special meals, however, these cannot always be provided.
UNSUITABILITY OF CLIENT, ETC
If the company considers the client as unsuitable for a tour it may in its absolute discretion cancel such client’s booking or decline to carry the client further if that client causes inconvenience or annoyance to other passengers.
PAYMENT METHOD – HOW TO DEPOSIT
1). For ease of use and security we use PayPal in US$
as our credit card (Visa & MasterCard) processing payment gateway.
PayPal provides a secure way to purchase online, while protecting your personal financial details.
Payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal balance.
if you don't have any and would like to use PayPal as payment to
When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts worldwide.
Best of all, it's completely free to sign up!
To sign up or learn more, click here: https://www.PayPal.com
2). Using Company Bank account at :
Beneficiary name: KORINDO NETWORK LINTAS RAYA, PT - Account Number: 0145848138 (if need swift Code: BNINIDJAMTA), Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI Bank), Province: Mataram - West Nusa Tenggara, Country: Indonesia. Our bank correspondence overseas: http://www.bni.co.id
What to bring:
• Suntan lotion, sunglasses, hat
• Rucksack or day bag
• Rain jacket and small umbrella if possible
• Trousers and long shirt (cotton) for trekking
• Trekking shoes or other comfortable walking shoes
• Long socks plus extra
• Sandals(teva/paddling shoe)
• Small binocular for bird watching
• Pocket knife and flash light (torch)
• Mosquito and insect repellent
• Camera plus extra film and battery
• Other personal things and medicine
• For souvenir and other personal expenses, please bring Rupiah.
Responsible Travel – Please note
Travel can bring many benefits to the traveler and the countries like Indonesia(The name Indonesia has its roots in two Greek words: "Indos" meaning Indian and "Nesos" which means islands. ) such as learning about different cultures of the tribal tribes and contributing to the local economy. Sometimes the local people may be exploited and their environment damaged for instance.
We believe that:
- People who work for Tropical should be treated fairly and paid a fair wage
- We should understand and respect the customs and culture of the country like Indonesia (biggest archipelagic country in S.E Asia) as we multi ethnic tribes so that we do not offend local people.
- We should ensure that local people benefit economically from tourism by employing them as tour leaders and guide, eating out in local restaurant where possible. In long house we set up "social economic policy" where we contributed certain amount of the tour fare to them.
- We must minimize our impact on the environment by travelling in small group
- We must respect all the rules and regulation set up by the National Park